CRAWFORD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED
FOR POSITIONS CURRENTLY POSTED AND AVAILABLE.
Please read the following information before completing the application.
- Completing and submitting your employment application does not guarantee a job offer or a job interview. Your application will be reviewed and considered with others who have submitted applications, for the same job opportunity. Decisions about interviews will be based on those considerations.
- The employment application must be completed in its entirely to be considered.
- If the information provided on the application cannot be satisfactorily verified or is found to be untruthful, your application could be considered incomplete or unacceptable.
- We do not accept or retain unsolicited applications. Applications are filed according to specific, posted job opportunities.
- Due to the large number of applications received and the competitive nature of our employment process, we are not able to release specific reasons for employment decisions.
- Depending on the position, applicants considered for employment may be subject to the following:
- Employment reference checks from current and previous employers
- Criminal background check (BCI and/or FBI)
- Drug screen and alcohol screen
- Motor Vehicle Record check
- Check of personal references
- Verification of post-secondary educational degrees
If you have questions regarding the application process or posted positions, please contact The Crawford County Sheriff’s Office
3613 Stetzer Road
Bucyrus, Ohio 44820
Crawford County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.