1. Completing and submitting your employment application does not guarantee a job offer or
a job interview. Your application will be reviewed and considered with others who have
submitted applications, for the same job opportunity. Decisions about interviews will be
based on those considerations.
2. The employment application must be completed in its entirely to be considered.
3. If the information provided on the application cannot be satisfactorily verified or is found
to be untruthful, your application could be considered incomplete or unacceptable.
4. We do not accept or retain unsolicited applications. Applications are filed according to
specific, posted job opportunities.
5. Due to the large number of applications received and the competitive nature of our
employment process, we are not able to release specific reasons for employment decisions.
6. Depending on the position, applicants considered for employment may be subject to the
Trade or Career Center School
College or University
Phone: (419) 562-7906
Phone: (419) 562-7912